The more the words, the less the meaning, and how does that profit anyone?

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

OK GO

So now it's officially hot out. I don't usually complain about the heat, either. In fact I remember the exact moment that my ambient-temperature-tolerance flipped polarities. It was Tennessee mid-July that did it. One moment I was complaining about the moisture and heat bonding denim to my inner thigh, the next I was embracing it. Oh, it just couldn't get sticky and wet enough down there!
In Tennessee.
You know the point where something wears you down enough that your mind fools itself into thinking it a good thing? Think cigarette advertisements and teen-aged peers.
Well, the sun is almost that relentless. And all it really means is a great excuse to take your clothes off and jump into something wet.

1 comment:

Seye said...

about wearing down your mind, i know the feeling